(structural, civil, mechanical and electrical)
Sharpshell combines various engineering disciplines to offer its clients a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Consulting & design.
- Project management.
- Thermal insulation (tanks, boilers and pipes).
- Facility management.
- Facility maintenance (fabrication, welding, linings)
- Design and installations, as well as repair and non-destructive testing (NDT) of steel pipes.
Our engineers are able to analyse the mechanical needs of plants to optimise operations. We are also able to combine our services with the supply of the required materials and to this end utilise our comprehensive mechanical and mining supplies OEM supplier base, or manufacture the required elements in-house.
Our structural plant maintenance team undertakes onsite repair services and offers 24/7 support services including speciality welding services. The team is dedicated to safety, quality and delivering customer satisfaction and boasts experience in, amongst others:
- maintenance of conveyor structures,
- repair of vessels and tanks,
- repairs of stairways and platforms (including hand railing),
- repair of ducting,
- repair of plant pipelines, and
- structural repair of shutes.